While Amazon does not offer senior discounts, they do have a reduced-cost Amazon Prime program that some seniors may qualify for.
Amazon Prime Access includes all Amazon Prime benefits at half the price. Qualifying government assistance recipients can access all of Prime for $6.99/month instead of the regular $14.99/month!
To be eligible for the deal of discounted Amazon Prime membership, you must provide your eligibility verification for any of the following:
- Supplemental Security Income (this is different from Social Security and SSDI)
- Direct Express Debit Card (DE)
- Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF)
- National School Lunch Program (NSLP)
- Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP)
- Women, Infants, and Children program (WIC)
- Tribal assistance eligibility letter (TTANF).
For more details or to sign up for Amazon Prime Access, visit Amazon.com